The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County (FDOH-Osceola) is clarifying misinformation circulating on social media related to COVID-19 testing at the 1875 Fortune Road location.
The elderly and those with underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems and diabetes are more likely to develop serious illness. Wash your hands with soap & water. Cover your coughs & sneezes with your arm, not your hands. If you're sick, stay at home & avoid crowds.
Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
For more information visit FloridaHealth.gov/HepA or Call the Hepatitis A Information Line Toll free:
1-844-CALL-DOH (844-225-5364) Mon.–Fri., 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Hepatitis A vaccine is the best method of preventing infection.
- Talk to your health care provider about getting vaccinated.
- The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County offers vaccinations at our Kissimmee location.
COVID-19 Testing Location - Osceola Community Health Services
Osceola Community Health Services
July 10-December 31, 2020
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Two Hundred Twenty-Five Deaths Related to COVID-19
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Two Hundred Forty-Five Deaths Related to COVID-19
- State of Florida Prioritizes Symptomatic, Vulnerable and Pediatric Populations at State-Supported COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Seventy-Three Deaths Related to COVID-19
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Sixty-Two Deaths Related to COVID-19
- FDOH-OSCEOLA IDENTIFIES CASES OF HEPATITIS A IN FOOD SERVICE WORKERS; ENCOURAGES VACCINATION
- FLORIDA HEALTH IN OSCEOLA URGES VACCINATION AS FLU SEASON COMMENCES
- DOH-OSCEOLA PROMOTES EARLY DETECTION AND TREATMENT TO FIGHT BREAST CANCER
- Back to School Immunizations and School Physicals!
407-343-2155 or After-Hours 407-343-2000 (Fax 407-343-2069)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals