Governor Ron DeSantis has signed Executive Order 20-315 which outlines that providers can only administer the COVID-19 vaccine to the following groups:
– Long-term care facility residents and staff.
– Persons 65 years of age and older.
– Health care personnel with direct patient contact.
– Persons deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by hospital providers.
For more information visit FloridaHealth.gov/HepA or Call the Hepatitis A Information Line Toll free:
1-844-CALL-DOH (844-225-5364) Mon.–Fri., 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Hepatitis A vaccine is the best method of preventing infection.
- Talk to your health care provider about getting vaccinated.
- The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County offers vaccinations at our Kissimmee location.
COVID-19 Testing Location - Osceola County Health Department
November 09, 2020-February 28, 2021
- Radon Month
- Florida Vaccine Update
- Governor Ron DeSantis, Hospital CEOs Announce Distribution Plan for Weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation and Recognize Statewide Progress on Vaccine Distribution
- Florida Department of Health Issues Update on COVID-19
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes World AIDS Day
- The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County Announces Temporary Relocation of COVID-19 Testing
- The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County Receives First Allocation of Moderna Vaccine
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH EXPLAINS NEW COVID-19 QUARANTINE OPTIONS
- THE FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN OSCEOLA COUNTY OFFERS TIPS FOR A SAFE AND HEALTHY HOLIDAY SEASON
407-343-2155 or After-Hours 407-343-2000 (Fax 407-343-2069)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals