The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County (FDOH-Osceola) has identified positive cases of hepatitis A in food service workers in Kissimmee, Florida.
For more information visit FloridaHealth.gov/HepA or Call the Hepatitis A Information Line Toll free:
1-844-CALL-DOH (844-225-5364) Mon.–Fri., 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Hepatitis A vaccine is the best method of preventing infection.
- Talk to your health care provider about getting vaccinated.
- The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County offers vaccinations at our Kissimmee location.
No events at this time
- Florida Surgeon General Commends Governor Desantis for Commitment to Public Health
- Department of Health Awards $4.5 Million in Grants to Florida Research Institutions Working to End Alzheimer's Disease
- Florida Department of Health Highlights Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Accomplishments
- New Health Officer Selected for Orange County
- Florida Surgeon General Urges Vaccination as Best Defense Against Rapidly Spreading Flu Virus
- FLORIDA HEALTH IN OSCEOLA URGES VACCINATION AS FLU SEASON COMMENCES
- DOH-OSCEOLA PROMOTES EARLY DETECTION AND TREATMENT TO FIGHT BREAST CANCER
- Back to School Immunizations and School Physicals!
- Florida's Students Working Against Tobacco Receive International Award for Advocacy
407-343-2155 or After-Hours 407-343-2000 (Fax 407-343-2069)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals