The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County Announces New Partnership to Vaccinate Eligible Residents
For more information visit FloridaHealth.gov/HepA or Call the Hepatitis A Information Line Toll free:
1-844-CALL-DOH (844-225-5364) Mon.–Fri., 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Hepatitis A vaccine is the best method of preventing infection.
- Talk to your health care provider about getting vaccinated.
- The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County offers vaccinations at our Kissimmee location.
COVID-19 Testing Location - Osceola County Health Department
Florida Department of Health in Osceola County
November 09, 2020-June 30, 2021
- Healthy You, Healthy Baby
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- Florida Department of Health Calls for Audit of Palm Beach County Health Care District Following Damage to More Than 1,000 Doses of Vaccine
- Governor Desantis' Florida Leads Budget Will Continue Effort to Put Seniors First and Protect the Vulnerable and Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County Announces Update in COVID-19 Testing Schedule
- FDOH-Osceola Partners with Prescriptions Unlimited to Vaccinate Target Populations
- The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County Announces Important Vaccination Appointment Updates
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN OSCEOLA COUNTY AND THE OSCEOLA COUNTY OFFICE OF EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT ANNOUNCE A NEW PRE-REGISTRATION SYSTEM FOR COVID-19 VACCINATIONS
407-343-2155 or After-Hours 407-343-2000 (Fax 407-343-2069)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals