The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County (FDOH-Osceola) has identified positive cases of hepatitis A in food service workers in Kissimmee, Florida.
For more information visit FloridaHealth.gov/HepA or Call the Hepatitis A Information Line Toll free:
1-844-CALL-DOH (844-225-5364) Mon.–Fri., 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Hepatitis A vaccine is the best method of preventing infection.
- Talk to your health care provider about getting vaccinated.
- The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County offers vaccinations at our Kissimmee location.
No events at this time
- ICYMI - The FLORIDA DEPARTMENT of HEALTH RECOGNIZES WORLD AIDS DAY
- Florida Surgeon General Announces New Agency Leadership
- December 1 is World AIDS Day
- Diabetes - Do You Know the U.S. Numbers?
- Governor DeSantis' Bolder, Brighter, Better Future Budget Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- FLORIDA HEALTH IN OSCEOLA URGES VACCINATION AS FLU SEASON COMMENCES
- DOH-OSCEOLA PROMOTES EARLY DETECTION AND TREATMENT TO FIGHT BREAST CANCER
- Back to School Immunizations and School Physicals!
- Florida's Students Working Against Tobacco Receive International Award for Advocacy
407-343-2155 or After-Hours 407-343-2000 (Fax 407-343-2069)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals