With the launch of a new program called Phone2Home, the Osceola County health department is taking advantage of the role of EMTs and paramedics to curb unnecessary trips to the emergency room.
Through their database and 911 visits, the fire/rescue team helps identify individuals who visit emergency rooms frequently or are in need of medical or social services and connects them with the health department.
- Joint Investigation Leads to Conviction in Jupiter
- During Children's Dental Health Month, Florida Health Highlights Success of School-Based Sealant Program
- Donna Walsh Named Health Officer for DOH-Seminole
- Florida Department of Health Recognizes 2017 Healthy Weight Community Champions
- Florida Department of Health Issues Suspension and Restriction Orders
- Department to Host Public Workshops on Amendment 2 Implementation
No events at this time
407-343-2155 or After-Hours 407-343-2000
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals