For more information visit FloridaHealth.gov/HepA or Call the Hepatitis A Information Line Toll free:
1-844-CALL-DOH (844-225-5364) Mon.–Fri., 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Hepatitis A vaccine is the best method of preventing infection.
- Talk to your health care provider about getting vaccinated.
- The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County offers vaccinations at our Kissimmee location.
COVID-19 Testing Location - Florida Department of Health in Osceola County
Florida Department of Health in Osceola County
September 20-December 26, 2021
- Florida Department of Health Issues Notice of Fine to Leon County Totaling More Than $3.5 Million for Violation of Florida Law
- Setting the Record Straight - Nikki Fried Perpetuates COVID-19 Misinformation
- Child Care Food Program Continues to Contribute to Child Wellness in Florida
- Florida Department of Health Sets the Record Straight on False Data Claims by the Miami Herald
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Orlando
- HEALTH OFFICIALS ISSUE BLUE-GREEN ALGAE BLOOM ALERT FOR KISSIMMEE RIVER
- The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County Encourages Residents to Get Their Flu Shots
- THE FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN OSCEOLA COUNTY OBSERVES NATIONAL HIV TESTING DAY 2021
- The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County Transitions COVID-19 Vaccinations Back to Main Campus in Kissimmee
407-343-2155 or After-Hours 407-343-2000 (Fax 407-343-2069)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals