Contact Jeremy Lanier:
To submit general questions or comments regarding our programs and services email us at Osceola.Health@flhealth.gov. Please do not send in requests for, or messages with, personal health information. If you would like to submit a compliment or complaint, please use the link provided in the Customer Feedback section below.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public record request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
At Florida Department of Health Osceola County, our goal is to provide excellent service. To submit a compliment or complaint, please fill out our feedback form or call 407-343-2146. Your valuable input helps us improve our services.
As part of our mission, we promote health by attending various outreach events throughout Osceola County. We have staff available to promote specific aspects of health and disease prevention. To request DOH-Osceola participation in a health fair/community event, please submit a request form. Please submit your request at least 4 weeks prior to your event.
Department Contact Information
- ASPECTS, 407-343-2030
- Billing, 407-343-2032
- Breast & Cervical Cancer, 407-343-2068
- Environmental Health, 407-742-8606
- Family Planning, 407-343-2005
- Healthy Start, 407-343-2100
- Coordinated Intake and Referral (CI&R) Program (Healthy Start), 407-343-2139
- Immunizations, 407-343-2066
- Medical Records, 407-343-2018, Fax 407-343-2069
- School Health, 407-343-2052
- STD, 407-343-2157
- Tobacco, 407-343-2170
- Vital Statistics, 407-343-2009
- WIC, 407-343-2085
- TB, 407-343-2033
- Epidemiology, 407-343-2155