With the launch of a new program called Phone2Home, the Osceola County health department is taking advantage of the role of EMTs and paramedics to curb unnecessary trips to the emergency room.
Through their database and 911 visits, the fire/rescue team helps identify individuals who visit emergency rooms frequently or are in need of medical or social services and connects them with the health department.
- Health Care Providers Play Important Role in Fight Against Human Trafficking
- Keep Vaccine Between You & Flu
- Department of Health Daily Zika Update
- Florida Health Celebrates National Radon Action Month
- Florida Health Urges Vaccination as Flu Season Intensifies
- Florida Department of Health Issues 13 Suspension and Restriction Orders in December 2016
407-343-2155 or After-Hours 407-343-2000
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals