With the launch of a new program called Phone2Home, the Osceola County health department is taking advantage of the role of EMTs and paramedics to curb unnecessary trips to the emergency room.
Through their database and 911 visits, the fire/rescue team helps identify individuals who visit emergency rooms frequently or are in need of medical or social services and connects them with the health department.
No events at this time
- Vaccination Benefits Focus of National Infant Immunization Week
- National Minority Health Month
- DOH Names Director for Division of Disease Control and Health Protection
- Department Urges Caution to Avoid Reported Medical Marijuana Scams
- Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program Connects Wic Participants With No-cost Fresh, Locally Grown Florida Produce
- DCF, DOH, FDLE to Hold Workshops on Opioid Use
407-343-2155 or After-Hours 407-343-2000
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals